my think tank

my think tank

Friday, May 1, 2015

First Mobile

Why do kids buy mobile's when they know it doesn't have the features they want? Why you design your mobile,Write it on a paper and then give it to your favorite mobile company. Give a design to them every month and they might even hire you and even give you a good salary. But why would they even hire you, you are just a teenager? They might hire you because these days teenagers love mobile which have WiFi. They like to use Facebook, whatsapp, twitter,  viber etc.... so design your own mobile and stop complaining that you have a bad mobile. My first mobile was Q mobile q3I. I did not want this mobile because it did not have what i wanted.

17 comments:

  1. I like your blog. But, I think make the writing white on black as I can't clearly see grey on black. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Combination of background and foreground needs to be considered... Good start and wish you ever growing journey Affan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job affan
    keep it up.
    rabia baji

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am an entrepreneur, I love the brilliant idea of "design your own mobile"..
    think-thank logo says you are more of a creative type blogger , you shall not mentioned the mobile model # etc - rest were superbly creative..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a great idea Affan. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to read that what kind of mobile you want.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good going Affaan! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what features you want in your own mobile. I like this innocent writing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So why do you keep a mobile yourself? You should invent one for yourself! ;)

    ReplyDelete