my think tank

my think tank

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

16 Hours nonstop

Garam anday Garam anday(boiled eggs)-It all started around 3:20 when I reached the train station. It was a really good day and were  leaving for Lahore by we I mean five of my friends and my guardian sir babar with his family. The train was suppose to depart at four pm and my friends reached there a half and hour early just like me and was the time to be there before the train leaves the station. Eventually i said my goodbyes to my brother and dad that came to drop me at the station and departed for Lahore.
I had lots of fun with my friends. We ate biryani for dinner with drinks, the biryani was awesome my friend Sheryar brought it but Isam, Saad (friends) and I only ate the biryani. We finished eating around eight pm and started preparing for the long night sleep. I choose to sleep on the right middle berth. It was not as cold as I imagined it would have been from my last experience, I slept in a sleeping bag it was quite comfortable.
I woke up in the morning seven thirty approximately and had a good night sleep. It had been twelve hours since the train departed from Karachi and four hours still left to reach Lahore. Saad and
Isam were awake till two am and were tired in the morning. only me, Saad and Sudais ordered breakfast. Others ate what they brought from home except for Isam he didn't had breakfast. For breakfast we had two slices of bread, an omelette, jam, butter and tea . As soon as we filled out stomachs with food we reached Lahore one hour later. Packed our suit cases and gave it to the pulley, took our stuff to the car and.............

That's it for sixteen hours stay tuned for more the trip isn't over yet.

4 comments:

  1. Great experience Affaan. I'm recalling my own train trips that I had long time before. It's such Adventurous n different journey. I'm waiting for more. Do mention what you saw outside on your way back. And sincere wishes for your O levels. May Allah shower his Blessings on you in your exams n also in life InshAllah.
    Then will be waiting for the treat InshAllah 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome trip, we will join you gyz soon InshAllah.

    ReplyDelete