my think tank

my think tank

Monday, October 3, 2016

AN UNFORTUNATE DAY

Image result for an unfortunate dayTo start a incredible and peaceful day ,i decided to wake up early. I opened my window and a cold breeze relaxed me. I could smell the egg that my mom was making. I looked at the clock to see the time and i had plenty of time.

 I entered the bathroom there was a power cut and all of a sudden it all went taupe.It was 5 am in the morning. As i reached for my tooth brush i accidentally dropped a mug and it shattered. a voice came from downstairs, i was inquisitive to hear that voice. It was my moms voice. i came out from the bathroom she looked at me and went downstairs to make breakfast. Any ways i got ready for school and came downstairs and saw the usual, my dad reading newspaper and my mom cooking. As i sat down on the chair i fell down. When my mom came to help me she also dropped a vase, what an unfortunate day! i said to my self.my mom brought me breakfast it was a fried egg and bread. I started sprinkling pepper and the cap loosen and all the pepper fell into my plate.

I entered the school bus and left for school, we were half way there when the tire got punctured. I grunted as i looked down and realized that i was wearing two different socks and my shoes were not even polished.

When i reached school and looked  at the reception clock and saw that i was thirty minutes. I was stealthy  trying to reach my desk when my English teacher caught me,what i terrible day i said to my self. She took me out of the class and rebuked me of coming late into the class. my teacher had a sardonic attitude. i was scared that she would take me to the principal, the student call the principal a tyrant but thank god the teacher did not take me there.

I reached home had lunch and decided to take a nap when suddenly there was a power cut.    

8 comments:

  1. There was a ghost who must have been creating these mishaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting story! Looking forward to more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting story! Maybe all of this happened in your dream :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an exciting story! Maybe all of this happened in your dream :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job affaan especially your grammer and vocabulary nice one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job affaan especially your grammer and vocabulary nice one

    ReplyDelete