my think tank

my think tank

Monday, May 16, 2016

THE LOCKED WOODEN BOX

In the morning when i was walking on the pavement .A truck drove past me in some speed and dropped a wooden box .It was about five meters away from me and i hesitantly walked towards it .I had a sudden urge to pick up the box and i did and i examined it. Well, the box was locked and i started brain storming of what could possibly be inside .I tilted it towards the left and then towards the right and felt something moving inside .Like a box with in a box .My heart was racing and gulped down hard. I looked around to confirm that nobody was watching me and i took the box home. It was very sunny and the sweat caused irritation in my eye and suddenly, i reached home. I went up stairs to my room and placed the box on my desk. I brought a hammer and a big nail to open it and started to hammer but it would not open. the doorbell rang and shocked me and the hammer fell on my foot- a screamed pour out of my mouth and i was furious at who rang the bell. I went down to see who was there but my dad had already opened the door and a buffed up man was on the door. I heard them talk - the man told my dad that your son had something that belonged to me. My dad replied in a shock and came towards me and asked me in a whisper if i had that something that belonged to the man. I started to think what was in the box that was so important. Eventually i went upstairs got the box and returned downs stairs and handed it to him. While handing him the box i asked him why is it  important , the man the man replies its a matter of life and death and he took the box and ran away. At once , i ran out of the back door and followed him. He entered in a hospital i followed him entering in a room but was startled to find that he was a doctor. He opened the box with a key and took out a bottle and with a syringe he took  out a chemical and injected it into a patient the patient was instantly cured. The patient had been poisoned and was needed to be cured. I was thinking that there would be some kind of a weapon or something, anyways i went home and tried to sleep but i could not and turned on my side but suddenly, there was a sharp knock om my door.       

3 comments:

  1. I think there is somewhere a story teller in you that wants to come out. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Innovative ideas in the field of technology have simplified the work and helped our rapid development.These ideas contribute to the creation of innovative technologies over time. In order to create this innovative idea, it is necessary to have the knowledge, which is fundamental in this process. Thus we get the scheme: knowledge, idea, technology. 24h schlüsseldienst

    ReplyDelete